This weekend hipsters of the world unite in Echo Park for the annual Echo Park Rising music and art festival! The all ages, FREE event takes over city blocks (mainly along Sunset Blvd) in the heart of the neighborhood to showcase bands, booze, art, crafts, food, games, and so much more! Every year the fest gets bigger and better and the folks @ DoLA broke down some of what you can’t miss:
- More Venues: The Whisperer Bar & Grill, Blue Bottle Coffee, Memento Mori gift shop, Worship vintage boutique, Spacedust art gallery, SemiTropic bar.
- Blue Collar Working Dog: Come out and square dance with your furry friend!
- Wild Turkey Bus: Whiskey lovers all aboard!
- Custom T’s @ Echoplex: Get your swag on
- Dodgeball: The Dodgeball Society will host games @ El Centro Del Pueblo
- Family Friendly Fun: LA River Rover bus and Bob Baker Marionette Theater will be hosting fun for all ages
The event starts at 3pm. on Friday and noon on Saturday/Sunday and has a 10pm curfew everyday. Expect TONS of people; we recommend Metro Bus or carpooling.
So get pumped, shower (or not), grab those Ray Bans, and head down to one of the Eastside’s biggest festivals of the summer!!
Echo Park Rising Music Festival | Aug 18-21
Echo Park Rising Festival
I’m a local real estate agent with The Shelhamer Real Estate Group, and It would be my pleasure to help you find the perfect property to call home in Echo Park, or if you’re thinking about selling a house, condo, or multi-family building in, Los Feliz, Silver Lake, Atwater Village, Glassell Park, Mount Washington, or Downtown Los Angeles, it would be a privilege to help you get top dollar for the sale of your property.
Lets chat sometime. 310-913-9477 or contact me.